We know how important it is to arrange a bathroom or kitchen interior which would be both beautiful, original and functional. It is quite a challenge to combine all the three features. We deeply believe that our products will help you to create an interior which will bring you joy and pride every day and which your family and friends could admire. We are based in Poland, where we have our office and the warehouse. We've launched our moroccan store in June of 2011 and from the very beginning we receive lots of positive feedback from customers (Clients about us). In order to meet needs of our valued international customers we've launched Colours of Morocco website, where we're trying to provide as much information in English as possible. Also, we'll be very glad to help you. Contact us. We already have hundreds of happy clients in Poland and dozens all over the Europe. Colours of Morocco is operated by company Ewiza, Jan Toczyski
Provide our customers with original and truly Moroccan wares to decorate and arrange interiors.
Why choose us
Below we are presenting the reasons why it is worth choosing the products from our shop
1. Original products We are the only Europe-based online shop offering such a wide range of original wares straight from Morocco. All our products are the handicraft of Moroccan artisans, which makes each product unique. All the handicrafts are made according to centuries-old traditions and the original patterns and designs are real pride for Moroccan craftsmen. Our products will create unusual atmosphere in any interior and will surprise everybody with a feast of colours and designs. These are not products that we would be willing to sell to anybody. We address our offer only to those who can appreciate the originality and uniqueness of stylish Moroccan handicraft.
2. Quality and safety of the products All our wares are of the highest quality as they come from carefully selected manufacturers. You will not find here cheap fake products that would be unsafe for your health or dangerous to use. The quality and durability of the wash basins, both the ceramic and copper ones, as well as of the decoration tiles, are certified by a European certification of safety and are marked with the CE sign. In case of wash basins, the durability and resistance of certain designs to abrasion is a characteristic feature of the Marrakech type bowls due to the fact that individual colours are incorporated in a thick layer of the glaze and that is why they do not fade, wear away or change the tone. Our products are made from 100% natural and safe for your health materials. The paints used for decorating the products are safe for you health as well, because they are lead free, whereas copper has got natural antibacterial properties.
3. Fast shipment Our products are dispatched from a storehouse located in Poland within 24 hrs after confirming the purchase. In contrast to our competition, with us you do not have to wait for an overseas package from Morocco (or even worse: in some cases there is a lead time), which might take up to three months. Our wares are ready for shipment so 3-4 days after ordering you may enjoy the chosen product. In case of a self collection of a product you receive it on the spot (the storehouse is situated in Warsaw).
4. Low prices The prices in our shop are extremely competitive even in comparison with the prices of the goods sent direct from Morocco. The prices of the competition do not take into account the very high costs of shipment from Morocco, customs duty and VAT imposed on the product in case of a customs search ( more information concerning customs: according to valid regulations, goods are dutiable if their value is higher than 22 euro. The customs duty is calculated on the basis of the value of the item and the cost of the shipment, whereas VAT is based on the added value of the commodity itself plus the cost of the shipment and the customs duty).
5. Security Payments in our shop are handled by recognised systems on the market, that is by: płatnosci.pl and dotpay.pl services. The data sent by our shop are not made available to third parties.
6. Easy Returns We provide our customers with a possibility of returning the product without giving reason for doing so. We are fully aware that it is not easy to decorate or arrange a bathroom or a kitchen and a photograph alone may not be enough to make the final decision. That is why we make it possible for our customers to return or exchange the purchased commodity within a fixed period of time.
Clients about Colours of Mexico (twin webster)
I would like to say how pleased we are with our moroccan Talavera wash basin. It is unique and like nothing else on sale here in the UK. Your service was very professional. The speed of delivery from order to arrival was 7 days including a bank holiday and weekend. The basin arrived in perfect condition and we would have no hesitation in using you again or in recommending you to others. Your potential customers may email if they want any further information. Thank you for all your help. John Woodman, UK
During a holiday in Mexico I fell in love with the colourful sinks and tiles so back in Europe was looking for a shop that sells these items. At first I only found some semi-professional websites which also only had a small selection of sinks. So I was really glad I found the "Colours of Mexico" page. Their professional impression was confirmed by their service. It was easy to place the order, Jan answered quickly all of my questions and it took less than a week for the sink to arrive. So now I am happy with my pretty sink and can't wait to build it into my bathroom. Nadine B. Germany We are just delighted with our beautiful mexian sink! It arrived safely, in perfect packaging, with all the help and support of Jan along the way. The customer service is excellent and most professional, guiding us with payment when our Paypal route did not work out! I would highly recommend the warmth and joy the Colours of Mexico can bring into your home. Suzie McGreevy, Ireland
Two days before sink and tiles arrive in Sofia :-)Everything is OK! I'm so glad with my choice for your service.For me this is the "deal of the year" :-))) for my on-line purchase.
Honesty! Extremely good packing, items is wonderful, your service is excellent!
Thank you Jan for this pleasure!I will strongly recommend your store to my friends and colleague.Pity that don't find coloursofmexico early in process of bullding my new home.
Kiril Pahlev, Bulgaria
In German: Während eines Urlaubes in Marokko habe ich mich in die bunten Waschbecken und Fliesen verliebt, so dass ich zurück in Europa einen Händler für diese Gegenstände suchte. Zuerst habe ich nur semi-professionelle Internetseiten gefunden, die lediglich eine kleine Auswahl an Waschbecken hatten. Also hat es mich wirklich gefreut, dass ich auf die "Colours of Mexico" Seite gestoßen bin. Der professionelle Eindruck der Seite wurde durch ihren Service bestätigt. Es war einfach eine Bestellung zu platzieren, Jan hat alle meine Fragen schnell beantwortet und es dauerte nicht einmal eine Woche bis das Waschbecken angekommen ist. Jetzt bin ich glücklich mein mexikanisches Waschbecken zu haben, und kann es kaum erwarten es ins Bad einzubauen. Nadine B.
Why it is worth buying from us and not direct from Morocco
Our wish is not only to deliver to you the original products of the highest quality, but also to provide you with a satisfying service and products at competitive prices. Products offered by the competition are sometimes cheaper than ours, but it does nor really mean that they are going to cost you less. Buying with us, you can be sure that: 1. You will not pay customs duty (customs duty is calculated and based on the cost of a given commodity and the shipment) 2. You will not pay any extra VAT ( added tax based on the cost of the commodity, shipment and customs duty). The VAT is imposed at customs so the prices given by our competition (in case of a shipment from Morocco) do not include the hidden cost. All our prices include VAT. Moreover: 3. You will receive the good within a few days and not, as it happens with our competition, after months of waiting until the product arrives from abroad, which may take up to three months because the product is usually not even produced yet and once it is, it must be sent across the ocean by ship. 4. You are given a possibility of returning the good free of charge ( without giving a reason for doing so), lodging a complaint or exchanging the good if you are not satisfied with the design or the model. 5. You gain certainty that the transaction will be handled securely thanks to the systems of payment: platnosci.pl, dotpay and Paypal. 6. You may always count on us to assist you, advise you and offer discounts in case of larger orders. Also, you will not hear us saying: 'We are sorry but it is the courier's fault that you have not received the ordered goods yet.'
We hope that you'll enjoy our online shop and please remember that we'll be more than happy to help you.
Jan Toczyski The owner of the shop Colours of Morocco