Methods of Payment
1. International deliveryIn case of our international deliveries (outside Poland) we use UPS and DPD service.
Delivery time: Depends on country of destination and order. In case of most orders we deliver our packages within 4-5 business days. In case of custom-made products delivery time is provided for every individual order.
The package: All our products are carefully packed to provide maximum security of the product. We ask our clients to inspect the packages upon arrival in couriers' presence. If the product is damaged and there is damage report we'll replace the product as soon as possible.
Cost of shippingCost of delivery depends on the zone of the destination country.
Zone I - 25 EUR (delivery time: 2-4 days)
Zone II - 30 EUR (delivery time: 3-4 days)
Zone III - 35 EUR (delivery time: 4-5 days)
Countries by zones:
Zone I: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Netherlands, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary.
Zone II: Bulgaria, Finland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Northern Ireland, Romania Slovenia, Sweden.
Zone III: Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain.
Individual quotes are provided for custom-made products. In this case we also cooperate with many shipping companies to provide best offer for our clients.
2. Delivery in PolandCost: 30 zl
Available only in Poland.
1. Bank TransferYou can pay for your order with direct bank transfer (wire transfer). You can pay either in euro or in USD.
Recepient: Ewiza, Jan Toczyski
EUR Account (IBAN): PL 52 1140 2004 0000 3012 0600 9254Bank address:
SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
ul. Al. Piłsudskiego 3
90-368 Łódź, Poland
2. PaypalYou can pay with fast and secure Paypal payments. You can transfer funds to our account: firstname.lastname@example.org (verified account)
3. MoneybookersSystem of fast and easy payments. You can easily pay with credit card or use your prepaid credit. There is small additional fee (3 zł). System accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
Credit cardsIf you wish to pay with credit card your can either choose Paypal or Moneybookers. When you usese Moneybookers, it will guide you through payment in your local language (based on IP location).
Detailed list of other accepted methods of payment.